Two detached cottages, one with a full time caretaker.
- Fully furnished villa/cottage for long and short term stays.
- Surrounded by natural beauty and an abundance of water birds and wildlife.
- Great outdoors surround you, with all of the modern conveniences you might need to enhance your stay.
- You can savour the aroma of your fresh-made morning brew using the in-house Nespresso coffee machine whilst drinking in the serenity and natural surrounds from your private veranda overlooking Tinaburra Waters.
- Deepen your bliss with a private yoga session on your private veranda.
- Kitchen made from Tasmanian oak and stocked with an extensive range of cooking and baking equipment and utensils, making food preparation a pleasure, and eating a delight!
- Candlelit dinner by the stone fireplace, or dine closer to the stars on your private veranda with waterfront views on those warm summer nights, or dine-out at the award-winning Nick’s Swiss-Italian Restaurant in the village of Yungaburra.
- Each morning you wake to lakeside views from your private (Queen) bedroom, and can enjoy breakfast-in-bed or breakfast on the veranda with your fresh morning brew.
- Your bathroom is filled with old-world charm complete with a roll top bath for long, luxurious hot bubble baths and soft, decadent towels to complete the experience.
- There is a “split king bed” in the 2nd bedroom providing flexible sleeping arrangements for additional guests.
- Your Lakefront Holiday Villa naturally includes a TV and sound system, as well as an iron and ironing board, and the convenience of free internet.